In the following text we will introduce you with our plans, measures, and cancellation policy, as well as Q&A we found most useful for your stay.
During the quarantine, all of us were focused on some new situations and habits. After all we realized that our freedom, family, friends, and nature are some of the most important parts of our lives.
We are pleased and happy that we can open our doors once again for all our guests and follow one of our most appreciable and valuable missions. We will give our best to fulfil your wishes and ensure you and your family’s unforgettable moments in our Hotel Plaza.
Our guests and our teams’ well-being, safety and health are our top priorities and that is why we have taken several safety measures developed in accordance with the guidelines of global and local public health authorities.
In accordance with your arrival we would like to inform about what we do in our hotels to prevent possible infection. Below we are sharing a list of procedures and measures that we are implementing on daily basis:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols for using
- all the safety equipment
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators,
- door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety
- All recommended supplies to prevent the spread of infection are available at the hotel:
- disinfectants, thermometers, tissues, face masks, disposable gloves, surface disinfectants,etc.
- Signs with guidelines for proper behaviour and protection measures have been placed in all
- public spaces
- Hand sanitizers are installed at the main entrance to the hotel and at all entrances to the
- common areas (wellness, restaurants, gym)
Forget your worries, book your room in Hotel Plaža, and enjoy the beauties of our destination. Discover the charms of the Adriatic Sea and beautiful beaches, explore the history and tradition of the town of Omis, enjoy a walk in the untouched nature and beautiful views or experience fun adventures; our destination has something for everyone.
Relax In our hotel and discover our destination.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ALL INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS
- For guests with existing reservations, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
- For guests who have reservations that are non-refundable or non-amendable and for some personal reasons cannot travel, the hotel does not approve refunds. We will approve vouchers in the full pre-paid value which can be used until end of the October 2021. For an eventual full refund, please contact your travel insurance.
- We will grant free cancellation of bookings in case your homeland or Croatian government restrictions are valid by the time of your scheduled arrival.
- In case of a state decision on self-isolation (during your stay), when returning to the home country, the Hotel will approve free of charge shortening of your stay with returning any prepaid money for not used nights
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adapt our policies accordingly.
See also our blog for more information on what we do to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Click for information.
CURRENTLY IN OMIS (DALMATIA)
- The situation in Omis is currently calm and there are no known cases of corona virus infection in our city.
- A protective mask for the mouth and nose is mandatory in stores and public transport
- There are no restrictions on the beaches, it is desirable to keep a social distance of 1.5m everywhere
- Restaurants and bars are open, opening hours are set until 00:00 for bars and until 02:00 for restaurants
- PCR Covid tests can be done at the local public health office (30min drive from the hotel) and cost 750.00 HRK
GENERAL INFORMATION (through the Q&A)
- I have a reservation during the summer/fall. Will the borders be opened by then?
Croatian government has opened national borders to the most European countries.
Making decisions on the opening or closing of various border crossings depends on the competent authorities of the countries concerned and is decided in the shorter terms according to the dynamic development of the situation.
In order to increase the efficiency of crossing the border of the Republic of Croatia and to make our guests aware of the epidemiological measures in force in Croatia, the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Tourism of the Republic of Croatia opened entercroatia.mup.hr
This page contains an online form in which all data normally required in the border crossing procedure are entered, and by simply presenting a passport or identity document to a border police officer, the number or code from the identity card or passport is automatically linked to all pre-entered data in the form.
In this way, the entire procedure of entering the data of each individual person in the vehicle is reduced to a minimum time and traffic flow is increased.
In case of the need for a printed confirmation of the accommodation reservation when crossing the border, we will provide it to you upon request or you can use our already sent confirmations and traveling voucher you received from your travel agencies.
We are closely monitoring the situation in each individual country and we will react proactively to any change.
- Check in
Check-in is done at the reception, which protects guests and the reception team via a transparent plexiglass wall. The key cards are disinfected after every contact.
To shorten the time spent at the reception, please prepare your identification documents or a copy of the document that you will give to the receptionist.
- Given the coronavirus situation, do I need to take anything else with me beside the usual luggage?
We recommend that you bring your own protective masks with you. In case of need, as already mentioned, you can request a protective mask at the front desk. Among other things, we recommend you bring basic medical supplies with you.
Please do not use your personal surface disinfectants, which could diminish the effect of our professional disinfectants.
- Will the hotel have protective mouth and nose masks available ?
The hotel will have protective masks on the disposal, which will be provided on request.
- Can I give my protective mask for the laundry?
Due to strict hygiene regulations, we cannot offer a cleaning service for the protective masks. Of course, for all other inquiries regarding the clothes washing and laundry, our cleaning service is at your disposal.
- What should I consider when checking into a hotel?
Please be assured that we take the legal measures as well as the recommendations of the competent authorities of the Republic of Croatia very seriously and we adjust according to the development of the situation.
Our team will immediately inform you about all the regulations and during your check-in you will receive a flyer with general guidelines for behavior within the hotel, which are adapted in a way that you can spend an unforgettable vacation in our hotel, regardless of the situation.
- Where can I get medical help if I have symptoms?
Our hotel cooparates with the appropriate medical authorities. In the hotel itself, the employees are familiar with the processes in case of suspicion and ensure that every potentially infected guest receives immediate medical attention and is isolated from other guests and hotel staff.
We have prepared the most important contacts of nearby pharmacies, epidemiologists and ambulances, which will be available to you in case of need.
- How do you protect your employees?
As long as no vaccines for Covid-19 are available, we will carry out regular health checks in the form of temperature measurements and all our employees use protective equipment prescribed by the measures.
- Do I have to come to the reception for the checkout or can I do this contactless?
During the Covid-19 virus, we recommend to all guests to pay their room bill in advance (1 day/couple of hours before) to, to help us mainatin social distancing and maximum number of people on the reception
If you want a contactless Check out, we have introduced a fast check out procedure, the room bill will be delivered to the guest, the night before in the room with a flyer to fill in credit card information, after the guest fills in the data, the amount charged is deducted.
When leaving the hotel, the room card can simply be handed in a box at the reception.
- Can I pay with cash in the hotel?
Payment with cash is possible, but we prefer to offer card payment.
- What do I have to consider if I travel with a family/ partner or couple of friends?
The measure of social distance is also applied on the hotels, that means that you have to mantain a social distance of 1.5 meters from the guests who are not part of your family / partner or friends with whom you are staying in the hotel.
- I would like to avoid as many contacts as possible. How can I get information from a member of staff without having to go to reception?
Our reception team is always available for informations and advices by the
telephone, Whatsapp number +385 99 296 220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Despite the current situation, our goal is to give you the best possible service and our team will always be at your disposal.
- Will programs and activities still take place at the hotel and at the destination?
We are partially dependent on cooperation with partners for the implementation of activities and excursions .
Given the long-term cooperation, we believe that our partners will adapt to the new situation and ensure maximum protection during certain activities, and that they will be able to organize activities and excursions according to the highest standards.
The activities that are organised from the hotel will take place when it is possible to apply all obligatory safety and security measuers
Activities that usually require direct contact, the inevitable proximity of participants, or the use of shared equipment are not possible.
- What can I expect in hotel restaurants?
In order to effectively guarantee the regulation of the minimum distance, instead of the standard buffet mode of serving, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served a la carte based on the daily menu.
All tables are arranged regarding the instructions and guidelines of the competent authorities of the Republic of Croatia.
- What hygiene measures does Hotel Plaža Duće take in the restaurant area?
Our action plan for restaurants includes the currently valid guidelines of the competent authorities.
All guidelines including regular personal hygiene (hand washing guide) are strictly controlled.
Surfaces and items used by guests and hotel staff are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
All our employees follow all the instructions of the WHO and the Croatian epidemiological services.
- Can the corona virus be transmitted via food or drinks?
Transmission via food has not been proven but it is theoretically possible.
For that reason, in addition to the already existing European hygiene regulations HACCP that offer a high degree of safety in handling food, our hotel has taken strict additional measures for food processing that go beyond the high HACCP standards.
- What happens if travel restrictions change during the stay?
The hotel cannot accept any liability or give any guarantees in this respect. Please check the terms and conditions of your travel insurance regarding cancellation rules, short-term rebooking options and travel health insurance.
- Will my state of health be checked upon arrival?
For Croatia, according to the regulations, it is not necessary to check the health condition upon arrival at the hotel. In case you feel the symptoms of the disease during your stay in the hotel, you are obliged to stay in your room and contact the responsible person at the reception who will refer you to further procedures.
- Can elevators be used?
The use of elevators is permitted in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the competent authorities. In order to respect the measure of social distance of 1.5 meters (5ft), the elevator can be used only by one person, except for families and groups staying together in the hotel.
- Are there any specific rules for using wellness?
In order to prevent the spread of Covid-19 virus infection, we adjusted the use of the wellness in accordance with the recommendations. In order to respect the measure of social distance of 1.5 meters (5ft) can be used by 10 people at a time, except for families and groups staying together in the hotel. All wellness services except the Turkish bath are available.
- Regarding to the situation, does the hotel offer the possibility to use lounge chairs?
The hotel offers lounge chairs by the pool and on the beach. In order to prevent possible coronavirus infection, all lounge chairs that are ready for use will be marked as “disinfected”. The lounge chairs are arranged in accordance with the instructions and guidelines of the competent authorities.
- Do you offer a luggage service?
Due to increased security and safety measures, we are not able to offer and organize a luggage service to your room.
- How do You clean a hotel room?
Your safety is our top priority and that is why we have introduced additional measures when cleaning and disinfecting hotel rooms. Rooms will be disinfected and ventilated before your arrival.
if you have any additional questions, please contact us on email@example.com.