Our Top Priority — Our Guests: COVID-19 update and extended cancellation policy
given the impact of COVID-19 on how we work, socialize and travel, we have been adapting our cancellation policy over the past several weeks to the evolving nature of this pandemic.
We are updating our policy to provide our guests the most flexibility we can offer during these challenging times.
Our cancellation policy
- For guests with existing reservations, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, for arrivals between today and June 30th, 2020 we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
- We will also grant our guests with existing reservations rebooking option, for a later date this year with full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences, with full flexibility from our side.
- We will also grant free cancellation of bookings in case homeland or Croatian government restrictions are valid by the time of your scheduled arrival.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adapt our policies accordingly.
Your Travel Safety
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more mindful as we go through our regular activities and we wanted to reach out about what we are doing here at our Hotels Plaža to support our guest’s, associates and team members safety as our highest priority.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
When You Book, Book with Confidence
Guests making new reservations for any future arrival date in this year can benefit our new cancellation policy that allows 100% free cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival.
Booking with confidence means enjoying our flexible cancellation policies while making the best decisions for you and your family, with knowledge that we are doing everything to make your vacation planning carefree as possible.
We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention and local health agencies for the latest developments related to COVID-19 and following the guidance of government and public health officials.
At Hotels Plaža, we believe that it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed the most.
Knowing that you are facing a lot during this period of uncertainty, we are hoping that we can ease your mind with our new booking conditions and give you a glimpse into brighter times ahead of us.
Thank you for your support,
Your Hotel Plaža team
“Stay home now to enjoy travel later.”